Review: Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge


Clinique All About Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge
Sometimes you need your just desserts.

This is especially true for me, because I have a wicked sweet tooth in all realms of life, not just the kitchen. As for my make-up sweet tooth? Clinique is taking care of that.

Clinique's duo in Strawberry Fudge initially caught my eye while idly browsing in Boston Store. I usually frequent their make-up counters for fun but rarely do I actually get the nerve to buy much.


But this beauty? Ohoho, I just couldn't shake it. It's gorgeous, soft yet brightening, and utterly wearable for every occasion.

The pink is a tricky one here, because initially it seems just a shimmery light pink shade, but it's so much more. When swatched to put on the lids, it turns to a bright, shimmering gold duochrome pink that lights up the eyes in the best way.

The coppery brown is equally good, just not as surprising. Both are buttery soft and easily blended. They wear fairly well, at least a good 7-ish hours on me before I notice creasing.


Overall I think the value is pretty nice too, $20.00 for both of them here, which is too bad a price in my opinion for a "counter" brand like Clinique. You get plenty of products and a nice, chic silver mirrored compact with a mirror in the lid and an applicator with a brush that's not amazing but at least decent.
Wearing Clinique duo on lids.


This is definitely one brand I'd choose for my sweet tooth beauty cravings again. The offerings it has are just far too goo to ignore.

Where to buy: Clinique, $20.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bloglovin

peachy noon

Meet The Author

Noon. 25. American born, Finland residing. I really love dogs.