vast improvement

Mars! Sorta...

V-chan! Or well more like...B-chan.
Bluehair-chan....


This isn't really an actual important or exciting blog post to anyone who isn't me, but the other day we were cleaning and my gf found some bootleg Sailor Moon stickers she had, so I used them to vastly improve my NARS blush palette and Motorola. I mean, that NARS palette was like 50 bucks man. For that much it deserves the sticker treatment.

There is really nothing that holographic knock-off magical girl stickers can't improve, except maybe dogs. Dogs are good enough that they don't really need improvement.

Does anyone else get the DIY urge when they get a blank palette or notebook or phone and they just have to customize it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bloglovin

peachy noon

Meet The Author

Noon. 25. American born, Finland residing. I really love dogs.