weapon of choice

You know, I have done plenty of simple makeup looks myself, but none I found so satisfying as what I achieved for my outing with some friends last night: the "perfect" red lip.


Red lipstick is my favorite weapon, really. It's the simplest thing but it feels just so good to wear. I got this by first outlining using MAC lip liner in Cherry, then layering on MAC Ruby Woo, followed by a touch of Bite Cashmere Lip Creme in Rioja. The lip creme really made it for me, because it helped give it more staying power and made it a lot easier to touch up!


Overall, very easily achieved and very pleasing. I don't know why I put off doing this so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bloglovin

peachy noon

Meet The Author

Noon. 25. American born, Finland residing. I really love dogs.